joi, 21 februarie 2013














Hello everyone! I'm so happy that I'm participating in this wonderful book tour.


The Firefly Book Blog Tour starts March 15th and ends April 5th.


YOU have the chance to win some wonderful prizes during the tour and you'll also see great reviews,


interviews with Belle Whittington ,excerpts,vlogs and guest posts.





This things will be yours. Stay close when the giveaway starts. The  Electronic Firefly Jar is really awesome and fun(video below).













[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBPZpEPGiyM]



There will also be an Easter Hunt that I just can't wait to start. Is so much fun! :) (see the rules here and wait to the hunt to start)




I'm so happy to be take part of this Tour. Thank you Belle Whittington and LB for the opportunity.




You can still sign-up for the tour if you want (I remember Anca asked about it) here.


(sign-up closes March 5th)


Tour hosted by: Books and Broomsticks





Other blogs that participate in this tour are:


































0 comentarii:

Followers

Stay updated here

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Pick of the week

Pick of the week

Rating

1/5 Not worthy

2/5 Not for me

3/5 Good

4/5 Thrilling

5/5 Awesome!

Formular de contact

Nume

E-mail *

Mesaj *

Popular Posts

Award :)

Award :)

I like

Photobucket
Un produs Blogger.