vineri, 15 martie 2013


Alison Can Read Feature & Follow



Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read.If you want to know more how this meme works just visit the link of Rachel and Alison.


This weeks Question:
Activity! Hopefully warm weather for most of us is here soon…so tell us about your favorite outdoor reading spot. Or take a picture.





That's nice. Right now is cold and I can't go out to read but when is warm a just like to stay at my table outside in a sunny day with my headphones on. I feel like I'm flying. :) I also like to read in the park,on a bench with some coffee next to me. The best time is when I just go outside the town,under a big tree reading there when is too hot. That's why I love London! We can't stay on the grass in our country.




Don't forget to leave a link with your FF.


You can follow me via GFC or email. :) Check the left sidebar.


25 de comentarii:

  1. That's so cute :) I love the picture. I've never read in a park, but I'd love to. I read wherever I am, sometimes I even read standing :)) I'd love to read in my home town park because it's really big and beautiful, but not right now. I just got better from a cold and I don't wanna get ill again :D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. The parks in England are lovely so I can imagine reading there would be very appealing. New follower on GFC. You can find me at: http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com/cheers.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. sounds perfect. You know, I never thought of reading with headphones on. New follower on GFC.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Sounds awesome. Wish I could go to London! xDThanks for stopping by and following - following back!- Nyx @ Unraveling Words

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. I love listening to music while I read. Either that, or I put the TV on just to have some background noise.Thanks for stopping by and following! Following you back via GFC.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. I understand what you mean. I can't wait for the heat to come!! New follower via GFC.Here is my FF

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Yes,it's still cold.Can't wait for warm days! :) Too bad you're ill. Hope you'll be better!^^

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Yes,is so nice in England. I just wanted to walk all day long in the parks. Thanks for following! Gonna follow you too! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Music makes the book special. Thanks for following! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. It's just wonderful there! Wish you to have the chance to visit it!Thanks for following back! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Sometimes when is too much silence I feel like in a horror movie.Thanks for following back! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Hate winter! Summer and even the late spring is so much better.Going to follow you too!:)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. Sounds great! Thanks for visiting my blog earlier. Now following back via GFC. :D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. Love all your favorite places to read! I also like looking out the window with headphones on! and coffee!New followerMy FFEva @ All Books Considered

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. Oh,that's a good spot too! How I forgot about it!?Gonna follow back! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. I would love to go to London, but I do have a very nice weather here in California :) Love your blog! New follower.Here's My FFJackie @Jackie's Book World

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  17. Sounds amazing :) I wish I lived close to town.New GFC follower.Alise @ Readers In WonderlandMy FF

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  18. California? I would like to go there. One of my dreams. Thanks! :)Thanks for following!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  19. It's just my way to relax when I'm reading.Thanks for following! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  20. Reading under a tree. Sounds relaxing but I'm more of an indoor reader. It's more comfy and quite.Thanks for stopping by My FFNew Follower.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  21. Amazing blog! Us coffee and bookies gotta stick together ;)New follower! :)http://spicedlatte.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  22. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Following you back :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  23. I love reading in a park when it's sunny as well.I'm a new follower, here's My FF

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  24. I see here some nice comments. :) Thanks for following!P.S: Sorry for the late response. Went out the whole weekend.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Why not leave a comment? ^^

Followers

Stay updated here

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Pick of the week

Pick of the week

Rating

1/5 Not worthy

2/5 Not for me

3/5 Good

4/5 Thrilling

5/5 Awesome!

Blog Archive

Formular de contact

Nume

E-mail *

Mesaj *

Popular Posts

Award :)

Award :)

I like

Photobucket
Un produs Blogger.