vineri, 22 martie 2013




Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read.If you want to know more how this meme works just visit the link of Rachel and Alison.





This weeks Question:


What is your guilty pleasure as far as reading? Is it a genre, or is it a certain type of book?





I like to try many genres because sometimes I can find a good book there. Most of the times my guilty pleasure is the cover and the name of the book. This are the first things that drives my attention to read the description. I know that you don't have to judge a book by its cover,but it does matter in picking the perfect book for reading. Sometimes the cover is wonderful but the content isn't good. I try to read the description of all books no matter what the cover looks like,but is hard. This is one my BIG guilty pleasure I guess, but I try to make it smaller.




Don't forget to leave a link with your FF.
You can follow me via GFC or email. :) Check the left sidebar.

14 comentarii:

  1. I also judge a book by its cover hehehe it's a bad habit but true hehenew followerMy FFhttp://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-and-follow-friday_21.html#linksWIn warner T-Shirts and a Signed copy of Unravel mehttp://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/03/signed-booksgiveaway300-followers.html#links

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Hahaha..that one's mine too sometimes :)new followerhere's our FF Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Thanks for following! Going to follow you too! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Yes it is. Glad I'm not the only one.Thanks for following! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. I agree..sometimes a nice title is great to see on a shelf and carry :)Happy Reading!My FF: http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2013/03/follow-friday-20-guilty-pleasures.html

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Yep,I really like to admire them on the shelf. :)Thanks for stopping by! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Great answer. Covers do play an important role. Thanks for stopping by my FF

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. I agree with your answer. Covers are sooo important.Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm following back via GFC.Johanna @ Challenging Reads

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. :) Thanks! Covers are really important for me.Thanks for stopping by! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Thanks for following back! I like your blog! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Why not leave a comment? ^^

Followers

Stay updated here

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Pick of the week

Pick of the week

Rating

1/5 Not worthy

2/5 Not for me

3/5 Good

4/5 Thrilling

5/5 Awesome!

Blog Archive

Formular de contact

Nume

E-mail *

Mesaj *

Popular Posts

Award :)

Award :)

I like

Photobucket
Un produs Blogger.