vineri, 15 martie 2013


Hello! 


First of all I'm going away this weekend so I won;t be posting. Have a nice weekend and see you on Sunday evening or probably Monday.


Camelle sorry but this post will be late! I also got so many nominees from other romanian blogs and it will take some time to answer all that questions. Hope you don't mind I'll make a separate post for you because translating would make my life so bad. Of course I'll respect all the rules and others but this weekend I'm going away and I won't be posting.


_____________________________________





RO: Hei,va multumesc mult de tot pentru toate nominalizarile astea frumoase! Sunt asa de multe intrebari de raspuns! :) De aceea postul o sa intarzie ceva. Lucrez cate un pic la el.


In weekend plec si nu o sa postez.:) 


Va urez un weekend placut si poate ne auzim duminica seara,daca nu, luni!









2 comentarii:

  1. Ai primit o leapsa de la mine :Dhttp://my-passion-for-bo0ks.blogspot.ro/2013/03/leapsa-liebster.html

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Multumesc! Imediat ce am timp abia astept sa o fac! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Why not leave a comment? ^^

Followers

Stay updated here

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Pick of the week

Pick of the week

Rating

1/5 Not worthy

2/5 Not for me

3/5 Good

4/5 Thrilling

5/5 Awesome!

Blog Archive

Formular de contact

Nume

E-mail *

Mesaj *

Popular Posts

Award :)

Award :)

I like

Photobucket
Un produs Blogger.