luni, 18 martie 2013


Hello! Well,I also got a nomination from Camelle. Thank you! :) I also got it from some romanian bloggers, so I want give it to other blogs anymore.





-- Rules --

 1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
 2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
 3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
 4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs.





11 random  facts about me:





1.Sometimes I sing in the shower.




2.When I'm bored I check the fridge.




3.I start to dance in the most weird situations.




4.Hate science!




5.When you annoy me:




6.I love sleeping!




7.STARBUCKS ADDICT!




8.I just love this part of the coffee!




9.I'm such a big fan of Ted! His words are just funny!




10.I want to be able to buy time!




11.I love Japan,anime and other stuff from there.







Questions:


1. What's your hobby?


Reading,writing,photography,origami,drawing,traveling,speaking,shopping and many others.


2. What your most embarrassing moment?


Don't know.When I start crying in public maybe.


3. What's your favorite book? Why?


Don't have one.I like so many books.


4. How old are you?


15.


5. Are you still studying? 


Yes,9th grade.


6. Do you have a twitter account? 


Yes,I'll share with you sometime.Want to change my photo like the one from the blog but I'm too lazy to resize the image. When I'll do this I'll share.


7. Are you following my blog?


Yes,of course! :) AND IT'S AWESOME.


8. What's your favorite color?


Purple,just like your blog. :)


9. If you had a second chance in life what would you want to be?


I don't need a second chance. I would be still human and life my life just like now.


10. What is the one thing that you could never let go of? (physical object)


I'm materialistic,I know. I would't let go my iPad. There I have photos,games,wi-fi,you and all the blogs I follow,books. I huge world in a small thing.


11. What traits do you look for a guy/girl?


The most important ones: sense of humor,attractive,nice personality...





Thanks for your questions. Too bad is no tag back...







0 comentarii:

Followers

Stay updated here

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Pick of the week

Pick of the week

Rating

1/5 Not worthy

2/5 Not for me

3/5 Good

4/5 Thrilling

5/5 Awesome!

Blog Archive

Formular de contact

Nume

E-mail *

Mesaj *

Popular Posts

Award :)

Award :)

I like

Photobucket
Un produs Blogger.