luni, 11 martie 2013
Hi! I was looking for memes to start and this one got my attention. Right now I don't have time to make a banner. This meme is hosted by Should Be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
I chose to describe one of my reading habits. When I read a good book I forget about everything, I put my headphones on and ignore the world. I usually make reviews to every book I read and the quote part is really hard for me. I can't imagine me underlining my book unless is something for school. I know what you're thinking: Just write them down. You remember that I told you that I forget everything when I read? It also includes this. I feel lucky that I somehow remember the best parts that I liked from the book. Then I just have to search the whole book to find the page. I just don't like to stop reading,grab a pen and start writing. Usually the best quotes are in the most interesting parts and I keep reading. On the other hand the ebooks app save my life. If I read an ebook everything is simple. I can bookmark the page and highlight the best part in a second. It's great and simple.. However paperbacks have advantages too. You go through a whole ritual that make you feel the book. We can talk about paperback vs ebooks in another topic.
|You'll never see me doing this.|
So,what do you think? Leave me your Musing Mondays post so I can check it out. :)
- Recenzie Fahrenheit 451
- The Friday 56 #3
- Feature & Follow #3
- Opinii pentru Concurs-Haideti,haideti sa vedeti
- Review The Girl on Paper/Recenzie Fata de Hartie
- Waiting on Wednesday #3
- Cover Reveal - The Do Over
- Musing Mondays #3
- Firefly -Book Blog Tour- Excerpts and Giveaways
- 2X Lepse /Alte reguli
- Liebster round 2
- Stacking the Shelves #1
- Frailties of the Bond Book Blitz + Giveaway
- Zombie Apocalypse #2
- The Friday 56 #2
- Feature and Follow #2
- Wanna add it? #2
- Happy "International Day of Happiness"
- Waiting on Wednesday #2
- Cover Reveal Nissa by Bethany Lopez
- Surrender and Justice by Rhiannon Paille Double Co...
- Good morning
- Scuze pt Liebster
- Musing Mondays #2
- Leapsa Liebster
- Liebster Award
- Liebster Award gonna be late+Announcement
- Firefly Giveaway
- Feature and Follow (1)
- The Friday 56
- Wanna add it? (1)
- Review #The Gambler by Dostoevsky
- Cover love
- Blood and Snow Book Blitz+Kindle Fire Giveaway
- Waiting on Wednesday #1
- Cover love
- Top ten Tuesdays #1
- When I'm reading...
- Doresc Opinii :)
- Musing Mondays #1
- The Zombie Apocalypse Challenge #1
- Pareri Eurovision Finala Live
- The Truth About Letting Go Book Blitz
- La multi ani!
- Hell's Hollow Cover Reveal
- When I'm reading...
- Cover Reveal: Descendant by Nichole Giles
- City of Bones Talk 1
- March Giveaway
- Opinie urgenta!!!
- Winner / Castigator
- Good Morning (5)
- ▼ martie (58)
Title: Drowning in You Author: Rebecca Berto Publication date: April 12th 2013 Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance Add it to: Goodrea...
Title: Found Author: Stacey Wallace Benefiel Serie: Penny Black #1 Published: March 1st 2013 Genre: New Adult Add it to: Goodreads Penny...
Un produs Blogger.