luni, 11 martie 2013



        Hi! I was looking for memes to start and this one got my attention. Right now I don't have time to make a banner. This meme is hosted by Should Be Reading.





Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…

• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!


My musing:


I chose to describe one of my reading habits. When I read a good book I forget about everything, I put my headphones on and ignore the world. I usually make reviews to every book I read and the quote part is really hard for me. I can't imagine me underlining my book unless is something for school. I know what you're thinking: Just write them down. You remember that I told you that I forget everything when I read? It also includes this. I feel lucky that I somehow remember the best parts that I liked from the book. Then I just have to search the whole book to find the page. I just don't like to stop reading,grab a pen and start writing. Usually the best quotes are in the most interesting parts and I keep reading. On the other hand the ebooks app save my life. If I read an ebook everything is simple. I can bookmark the page and highlight the best part in a second. It's great and simple.. However paperbacks have advantages too. You go through a whole ritual that make you feel the book. We can talk about paperback vs ebooks in another topic.





You'll never see me doing this.





So,what do you think? Leave me your Musing Mondays post so I can check it out. :)

10 comentarii:

  1. I do enjoy the bookmarking/highlighting feature of e-books....and I don't like writing notes down, but sometimes I have to, especially if there are lots of complex issues in the book.Here's MY MUSING MONDAYS POST

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I sometimes mark passages I like, but I don't do it too muchhttp://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/03/musing-mondaysr.html

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. It's true. Sometimes is hard to follow the plot so you just have to write the important things down. With all this tehnology highlighting is so simple,that I prefer ebooks! :) Thanks for stopping by! I already checked your Musing Mondays and is just great.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. In the worst case I usually write somewhere the page where I found a interesting quote, but I'm not a fan. Thank you for visiting my Musing Mondays. Gonna check yours! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. I also hate it when people highlight or write on their books. I couldn't do this to my dearest friends! :)As a sollution, you could use some post-its. They are easy to remove and usually don't leave marks on the paper. Another cute idea would be keeping a small notebook near you. Yeah, I know you mentioned you don't like to be interrupted from reading. But after reading several books, you'll get a notebook full of awesome quotes which you'll enjoy later. :D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. welcome to MM!when I want to mark a "dead-tree" book, I use those very little post-it strips. love them..you can even make a note on them.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. I love highlighting feature on my Kindle, use it heaps. If going to write a review on a paperback I have a notebook that I take notes without this I would be lost to remember enough detail for writing the review. Here's my MM:http://daystarz.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/musing-mondays-mar-11/Congrats on your first Musing Monday.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Well, I started one once,but didn't succed... After the first pages I just gave up. It's not my cup of tea,but post-its sounds good if they are small. I'll just give it a try. :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Ralu suggested the same things and it sounds like a good idea for me. I think it will help me a lot. Now I just have to stop being lazy and go and buy some. Thank you for the nice welcome! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Highlighting is just an amazing thing that I love. Is so easy and helpfull. I just don't like to write down,but I believe one day I'll start doing this. :) Thanks for stopping by! Gonna check your Musing Monday!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Why not leave a comment? ^^

Followers

Stay updated here

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Pick of the week

Pick of the week

Rating

1/5 Not worthy

2/5 Not for me

3/5 Good

4/5 Thrilling

5/5 Awesome!

Blog Archive

Formular de contact

Nume

E-mail *

Mesaj *

Popular Posts

Award :)

Award :)

I like

Photobucket
Un produs Blogger.