luni, 11 martie 2013
Hi! I was looking for memes to start and this one got my attention. Right now I don't have time to make a banner. This meme is hosted by Should Be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
I chose to describe one of my reading habits. When I read a good book I forget about everything, I put my headphones on and ignore the world. I usually make reviews to every book I read and the quote part is really hard for me. I can't imagine me underlining my book unless is something for school. I know what you're thinking: Just write them down. You remember that I told you that I forget everything when I read? It also includes this. I feel lucky that I somehow remember the best parts that I liked from the book. Then I just have to search the whole book to find the page. I just don't like to stop reading,grab a pen and start writing. Usually the best quotes are in the most interesting parts and I keep reading. On the other hand the ebooks app save my life. If I read an ebook everything is simple. I can bookmark the page and highlight the best part in a second. It's great and simple.. However paperbacks have advantages too. You go through a whole ritual that make you feel the book. We can talk about paperback vs ebooks in another topic.
|You'll never see me doing this.|
So,what do you think? Leave me your Musing Mondays post so I can check it out. :)
- Recenzie Fahrenheit 451
- The Friday 56 #3
- Feature & Follow #3
- Opinii pentru Concurs-Haideti,haideti sa vedeti
- Review The Girl on Paper/Recenzie Fata de Hartie
- Waiting on Wednesday #3
- Cover Reveal - The Do Over
- Musing Mondays #3
- Firefly -Book Blog Tour- Excerpts and Giveaways
- 2X Lepse /Alte reguli
- Liebster round 2
- Stacking the Shelves #1
- Frailties of the Bond Book Blitz + Giveaway
- Zombie Apocalypse #2
- The Friday 56 #2
- Feature and Follow #2
- Wanna add it? #2
- Happy "International Day of Happiness"
- Waiting on Wednesday #2
- Cover Reveal Nissa by Bethany Lopez
- Surrender and Justice by Rhiannon Paille Double Co...
- Good morning
- Scuze pt Liebster
- Musing Mondays #2
- Leapsa Liebster
- Liebster Award
- Liebster Award gonna be late+Announcement
- Firefly Giveaway
- Feature and Follow (1)
- The Friday 56
- Wanna add it? (1)
- Review #The Gambler by Dostoevsky
- Cover love
- Blood and Snow Book Blitz+Kindle Fire Giveaway
- Waiting on Wednesday #1
- Cover love
- Top ten Tuesdays #1
- When I'm reading...
- Doresc Opinii :)
- Musing Mondays #1
- The Zombie Apocalypse Challenge #1
- Pareri Eurovision Finala Live
- The Truth About Letting Go Book Blitz
- La multi ani!
- Hell's Hollow Cover Reveal
- When I'm reading...
- Cover Reveal: Descendant by Nichole Giles
- City of Bones Talk 1
- March Giveaway
- Opinie urgenta!!!
- Winner / Castigator
- Good Morning (5)
- ▼ martie (58)
Hi everyone! ^^ I decided to have this special post or you can call it a meme. Here you can post a book that you just found out and yo...
Hi everyone! ^^ I decided to have this special post or you can call it a meme. Here you can post a book that you just found out a...
Heya! :) Deci,in sfarsit anunt oficial concursul "Jurnalul de Traznit" unde am schimbat un pic cerintele si ce trebuie sa faceti. ...
Well,hello! I'm happy to be part of this tour,now the second stop, where we have an awesome interview with Nichole Giles, the author of ...
Un produs Blogger.