luni, 18 martie 2013
Hi! So here is ,my second Muing Mondays, meme hosted by Should be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
Books vs Ebook
Everyone is talking about this subject where are always pros and cons. That's why I decided to make a list with them:
Pros and cons for real books:
P: The pleasure of going to a book store and finding the perfect book.
P: You can have your book signed.
P: Reason to have tons of bookmarks.
P: One step to have a huge library like in the movies.
P: Giving books in exhange for others.
P: You can borrow them.
C: Too fragile(I hate when a page is just a little bit broken).
C: Can't take it everywhere.
C: No highlighting.
C: Price of the books and shipping costs.
Pros and cons for ebook:
P: Bookmark and highlighting feature.
P: Great giveaways!
P: So many free ebooks and you can find really good ones.
P: Love the description? You can buy in a few seconds.
P: No shipping costs.
P: Small,take your e-reader everywhere!
P: Better price than paperback.
P: You can have so many books in the same place!
C: Affects your eyes!
C: In my case I read an ebook in more time than a paperback one.
C: No signed books!
C: If you lose your e-reader is really bad!!!!!
I still agree this image:
So,what do you prefer? Feel free to leave me a link with your MM. :)
- Recenzie Fahrenheit 451
- The Friday 56 #3
- Feature & Follow #3
- Opinii pentru Concurs-Haideti,haideti sa vedeti
- Review The Girl on Paper/Recenzie Fata de Hartie
- Waiting on Wednesday #3
- Cover Reveal - The Do Over
- Musing Mondays #3
- Firefly -Book Blog Tour- Excerpts and Giveaways
- 2X Lepse /Alte reguli
- Liebster round 2
- Stacking the Shelves #1
- Frailties of the Bond Book Blitz + Giveaway
- Zombie Apocalypse #2
- The Friday 56 #2
- Feature and Follow #2
- Wanna add it? #2
- Happy "International Day of Happiness"
- Waiting on Wednesday #2
- Cover Reveal Nissa by Bethany Lopez
- Surrender and Justice by Rhiannon Paille Double Co...
- Good morning
- Scuze pt Liebster
- Musing Mondays #2
- Leapsa Liebster
- Liebster Award
- Liebster Award gonna be late+Announcement
- Firefly Giveaway
- Feature and Follow (1)
- The Friday 56
- Wanna add it? (1)
- Review #The Gambler by Dostoevsky
- Cover love
- Blood and Snow Book Blitz+Kindle Fire Giveaway
- Waiting on Wednesday #1
- Cover love
- Top ten Tuesdays #1
- When I'm reading...
- Doresc Opinii :)
- Musing Mondays #1
- The Zombie Apocalypse Challenge #1
- Pareri Eurovision Finala Live
- The Truth About Letting Go Book Blitz
- La multi ani!
- Hell's Hollow Cover Reveal
- When I'm reading...
- Cover Reveal: Descendant by Nichole Giles
- City of Bones Talk 1
- March Giveaway
- Opinie urgenta!!!
- Winner / Castigator
- Good Morning (5)
- ▼ martie (58)
Hi everyone! ^^ I decided to have this special post or you can call it a meme. Here you can post a book that you just found out and yo...
Hi everyone! ^^ I decided to have this special post or you can call it a meme. Here you can post a book that you just found out a...
Heya! :) Deci,in sfarsit anunt oficial concursul "Jurnalul de Traznit" unde am schimbat un pic cerintele si ce trebuie sa faceti. ...
Well,hello! I'm happy to be part of this tour,now the second stop, where we have an awesome interview with Nichole Giles, the author of ...
Un produs Blogger.