luni, 18 martie 2013




Hi! So here is ,my second Muing Mondays, meme hosted by Should be Reading.




Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…




• Describe one of your reading habits.



• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).



• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.


• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!


• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!





My musing:


Books vs Ebook





Everyone is talking about this subject where are always pros and cons. That's why I decided to make a list with them:





Pros and cons for real books:


P: The pleasure of going to a book store and finding the perfect book.
P: You can have your book signed.
P: Reason to have tons of bookmarks.
P: One step to have a huge library like in the movies.
P: Giving books in exhange for others.
P: You can borrow them.
C: Too fragile(I hate when a page is just a little bit broken).
C: Can't take it everywhere.
C: No highlighting.
C: Space.
C: Price of the books and shipping costs.

Pros and cons for ebook:
P: Bookmark and highlighting feature.
P: Great giveaways!
P: So many free ebooks and you can find really good ones.
P: Love the description? You can buy in a few seconds.
P: No shipping costs.
P: Small,take your e-reader everywhere!
P: Better price than paperback.
P: You can have so many books in the same place!
C: Affects your eyes!
C: In my case I read an ebook in more time than a paperback one.
C: No signed books!
C: If you lose your e-reader is really bad!!!!!

I still agree this image:









So,what do you prefer? Feel free to leave me a link with your MM. :)





3 comentarii:

  1. I actually enjoy reading a print book more than an e-book, but I love how easy it is to download them (and cheaper); it also helps with the overflowing bookshelf problem.Here's MY MUSING MONDAYS POST

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Great post! http://spicedlatte.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Personally I enjoy both. I go through stages - like if I've read a few ebooks ill find myself craving to read a paperback. Here's my MM: http://daystarz.wordpress.com/2013/03/18/musing-mondays-march-18/

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Why not leave a comment? ^^

Followers

Stay updated here

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Pick of the week

Pick of the week

Rating

1/5 Not worthy

2/5 Not for me

3/5 Good

4/5 Thrilling

5/5 Awesome!

Blog Archive

Formular de contact

Nume

E-mail *

Mesaj *

Popular Posts

Award :)

Award :)

I like

Photobucket
Un produs Blogger.