luni, 18 martie 2013
Hi! So here is ,my second Muing Mondays, meme hosted by Should be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
Books vs Ebook
Everyone is talking about this subject where are always pros and cons. That's why I decided to make a list with them:
Pros and cons for real books:
P: The pleasure of going to a book store and finding the perfect book.
P: You can have your book signed.
P: Reason to have tons of bookmarks.
P: One step to have a huge library like in the movies.
P: Giving books in exhange for others.
P: You can borrow them.
C: Too fragile(I hate when a page is just a little bit broken).
C: Can't take it everywhere.
C: No highlighting.
C: Price of the books and shipping costs.
Pros and cons for ebook:
P: Bookmark and highlighting feature.
P: Great giveaways!
P: So many free ebooks and you can find really good ones.
P: Love the description? You can buy in a few seconds.
P: No shipping costs.
P: Small,take your e-reader everywhere!
P: Better price than paperback.
P: You can have so many books in the same place!
C: Affects your eyes!
C: In my case I read an ebook in more time than a paperback one.
C: No signed books!
C: If you lose your e-reader is really bad!!!!!
I still agree this image:
So,what do you prefer? Feel free to leave me a link with your MM. :)
- Recenzie Fahrenheit 451
- The Friday 56 #3
- Feature & Follow #3
- Opinii pentru Concurs-Haideti,haideti sa vedeti
- Review The Girl on Paper/Recenzie Fata de Hartie
- Waiting on Wednesday #3
- Cover Reveal - The Do Over
- Musing Mondays #3
- Firefly -Book Blog Tour- Excerpts and Giveaways
- 2X Lepse /Alte reguli
- Liebster round 2
- Stacking the Shelves #1
- Frailties of the Bond Book Blitz + Giveaway
- Zombie Apocalypse #2
- The Friday 56 #2
- Feature and Follow #2
- Wanna add it? #2
- Happy "International Day of Happiness"
- Waiting on Wednesday #2
- Cover Reveal Nissa by Bethany Lopez
- Surrender and Justice by Rhiannon Paille Double Co...
- Good morning
- Scuze pt Liebster
- Musing Mondays #2
- Leapsa Liebster
- Liebster Award
- Liebster Award gonna be late+Announcement
- Firefly Giveaway
- Feature and Follow (1)
- The Friday 56
- Wanna add it? (1)
- Review #The Gambler by Dostoevsky
- Cover love
- Blood and Snow Book Blitz+Kindle Fire Giveaway
- Waiting on Wednesday #1
- Cover love
- Top ten Tuesdays #1
- When I'm reading...
- Doresc Opinii :)
- Musing Mondays #1
- The Zombie Apocalypse Challenge #1
- Pareri Eurovision Finala Live
- The Truth About Letting Go Book Blitz
- La multi ani!
- Hell's Hollow Cover Reveal
- When I'm reading...
- Cover Reveal: Descendant by Nichole Giles
- City of Bones Talk 1
- March Giveaway
- Opinie urgenta!!!
- Winner / Castigator
- Good Morning (5)
- ▼ martie (58)
A meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. So,it's my first one and I just can't wait to start.:) Top Ten Books At The TOP Of My Sp...
Fiindca tot am organizat concursul, pentru cei carenu stiti mai nimic despre carte, m-am gandit sa pun si descrierea. Nu am avut timp sa o t...
Siege by Rhiannon Frater Series: As the World Dies, #3 Publication date: April 30th 2013 by Tor Books Genre: Adult Horror Siege is the concl...
Buna dragilor! Ma simt innecata de concursuri frumoase pe aici printre bloguri si m-am gandit sa vi le arat si voua. Sunt su...
Hi! This is a meme that I created where I share with you new books that I just found. Wanna add Drowning Instinct to your shelf? Title: Dro...
Un produs Blogger.