luni, 25 martie 2013
Musing Modays is a weekly meme hosted by Should be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it! *NEW!*
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
Well,hi! Yesterday I had to much to read for school so I didn't post,but I didn't want to miss the post so even if it's a little bit late,hope you'll like it and leave me a post with your musing or opinion.
Right now I'm reading The Beholder and I can say that is really awesome. I love all the action and the mystery in it. This book was provided by the author and I can't wait to make a review for the book.
Thank you Ivan! :)
In Asunción, Minsk and Sydney, people die under mysterious circumstances. Each branded with an arcane sign, they are pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. When more people are missing, with similar signs appearing in and around their homes, Jason, an average New Yorker, realizes the victims are a riddle addressed to him.
He is the final piece.
Emily appears, the most beautiful woman with extraordinary powers and startling amber eyes, and tells Jason that powers dormant within him are about to wake. In the world of Light- and Darksighted, he is the only person who can prevent Darkness from enslaving the world. He is the Beholder whose advent has been awaited for many years.
Setting out on a journey with Emily, Jason discovers many improbable things like Sight, Soulfusion, the Hall of Refuge, but the greatest surprise arrives the moment he sees Emily and finds real love.
- Recenzie Fahrenheit 451
- The Friday 56 #3
- Feature & Follow #3
- Opinii pentru Concurs-Haideti,haideti sa vedeti
- Review The Girl on Paper/Recenzie Fata de Hartie
- Waiting on Wednesday #3
- Cover Reveal - The Do Over
- Musing Mondays #3
- Firefly -Book Blog Tour- Excerpts and Giveaways
- 2X Lepse /Alte reguli
- Liebster round 2
- Stacking the Shelves #1
- Frailties of the Bond Book Blitz + Giveaway
- Zombie Apocalypse #2
- The Friday 56 #2
- Feature and Follow #2
- Wanna add it? #2
- Happy "International Day of Happiness"
- Waiting on Wednesday #2
- Cover Reveal Nissa by Bethany Lopez
- Surrender and Justice by Rhiannon Paille Double Co...
- Good morning
- Scuze pt Liebster
- Musing Mondays #2
- Leapsa Liebster
- Liebster Award
- Liebster Award gonna be late+Announcement
- Firefly Giveaway
- Feature and Follow (1)
- The Friday 56
- Wanna add it? (1)
- Review #The Gambler by Dostoevsky
- Cover love
- Blood and Snow Book Blitz+Kindle Fire Giveaway
- Waiting on Wednesday #1
- Cover love
- Top ten Tuesdays #1
- When I'm reading...
- Doresc Opinii :)
- Musing Mondays #1
- The Zombie Apocalypse Challenge #1
- Pareri Eurovision Finala Live
- The Truth About Letting Go Book Blitz
- La multi ani!
- Hell's Hollow Cover Reveal
- When I'm reading...
- Cover Reveal: Descendant by Nichole Giles
- City of Bones Talk 1
- March Giveaway
- Opinie urgenta!!!
- Winner / Castigator
- Good Morning (5)
- ▼ martie (58)
Hi everyone! ^^ I decided to have this special post or you can call it a meme. Here you can post a book that you just found out and yo...
Hi everyone! ^^ I decided to have this special post or you can call it a meme. Here you can post a book that you just found out a...
Heya! :) Deci,in sfarsit anunt oficial concursul "Jurnalul de Traznit" unde am schimbat un pic cerintele si ce trebuie sa faceti. ...
Well,hello! I'm happy to be part of this tour,now the second stop, where we have an awesome interview with Nichole Giles, the author of ...
Un produs Blogger.