sâmbătă, 23 martie 2013






Hosted By Tynga
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


Links to Goodreads.


This one is for 2 weeks. :)


 New on my e-reader for free.












Gifted:




Science Fiction by Gardner Dozois







Thank you Ella(Read into Hiding) so much for them! :) Still feel bad...





Won:









That's it! I don't usually buy books,maybe ebooks but that's all.


What you've got this week?




6 comentarii:

  1. SURRENDER!!! Doamne ce coperta poate sa aiba cartea asta <333Si nu. te. mai. simti. prost.TE ROG

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Wow !Sunt superbe ! Văd că ești foarte norocoasă ! Felicitări și lectură plăcută !

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Mersi! Da,a dat norocul peste mine oarecum...

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. I still have to read The Ferryman & the Flame books. I'll check out your review to see whether it's worth it. ;)Have a look at my Stacking the Shelves.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Don't know when I'll read them but I hope they are good. I'll surely make a review about this books.Gonna see your post! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Why not leave a comment? ^^

Followers

Stay updated here

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Pick of the week

Pick of the week

Rating

1/5 Not worthy

2/5 Not for me

3/5 Good

4/5 Thrilling

5/5 Awesome!

Blog Archive

Formular de contact

Nume

E-mail *

Mesaj *

Popular Posts

Award :)

Award :)

I like

Photobucket
Un produs Blogger.