miercuri, 13 martie 2013




This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.





I can't wait for:







Title: Going Vintage


Author: Lindsey Leavitt


Expected publication: March 26th 2013


No. pages: 320








When Mallory’s boyfriend, Jeremy, cheats on her with an online girlfriend, Mallory decides the best way to de-Jeremy her life is to de-modernize things too. Inspired by a list of goals her grandmother made in1962, Mallory swears off technology and returns to a simpler time (when boyfriends couldn’t cheat with computer avatars). The List:
1. Run for pep club secretary
2. Host a fancy dinner party/soiree
3. Sew a dress for Homecoming
4. Find a steady
5. Do something dangerous
But simple proves to be crazy-complicated, and the details of the past begin to change Mallory’s present. Add in a too-busy grandmother, a sassy sister, and the cute pep-club president–who just happens to be her ex’s cousin–and soon Mallory begins to wonder if going vintage is going too far.






Add it to your shelf:







What's your WOW or what book that it wasn't released you want to read?


Feel free to leave a link.


^^





UPDATE: I found a post where you can win an ARC of the book- HERE




22 de comentarii:

  1. I definitely have to read this:D I want to read Divergent book 3 and The Retribution of Mara Dyer... Won't make it till then I think, I'll die waiting for their release.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I also want to read Divergent book 3! Just can't wait! I didn't finish the first book,but I guess I'll finish even the second book until the book releases! :) I also heard about The Retribution of Mara Dyer. Just yesterday I commented somewhere that I want to read this book. I just love the description and the cover is also good.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I have read so many awesome reviews of this book in the past few days, I am dying to be reading it too! Awesome pick! :D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Going Vintage sounds so cute! I really need to read this book when it comes out. Great pick!Em @ A Beautiful MadnessMy WOW

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. No problem! ^^ I have so many books to share with my readers. Going to ckeck your pick!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Yes,I also saw and that's why I picked this book to share. I really want to read it. Can't wait for the release! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Thanks! Gonna read it too! Thanks for stopping by! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Thanks for sharing -- I love the premise of this book and the cover -- has been on my TBR for awhile!!My WoWEva @ All Books Considered

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Thanks for sharing. I added it to my shelf! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. This looks really cute. I'm looking forward to it as well! Great pick!Check out MINE!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. I haven't read this yet but it's on my TBR list great pick!! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. I saw some reviews so I said to myself: I have to buy it!!!! I really want to read it. :) Going to check your WoW! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. It's a great book. Hope the content will be the same. Also,thank you for following! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. Thanks! I checked it and you have an amazing blog! Your pick is awesome too! Thank you so much for stopping by! ^^

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. I saw some reviews! :) I just one the release date to come sooner!!! You also have a great pick! :) I really want to start Lux!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. I'm glad you featured this book! I've seen it floating around the blogosphere, but I never took the time to read the synopsis. It sounds great! Thanks for visiting my blog.Stephanie (Go Flash Go) @ Read, Rinse, RepeatHere's my WOW

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  17. This sounds like such a cute book! Going to have to check it out!New follower~Ashley My WoW

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  18. This looks good <3 the cover is cute :D I want this one ;)Camelle @ home of a booklover

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  19. Can't wait to read it! :) Thank you for stopping by! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  20. It's just great! I can't wait to read the book!How are you following me? I just can't see you!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  21. I also love the cover! :) All that colours...Thank you for following! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Why not leave a comment? ^^

Followers

Stay updated here

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Pick of the week

Pick of the week

Rating

1/5 Not worthy

2/5 Not for me

3/5 Good

4/5 Thrilling

5/5 Awesome!

Blog Archive

Formular de contact

Nume

E-mail *

Mesaj *

Popular Posts

Award :)

Award :)

I like

Photobucket
Un produs Blogger.