miercuri, 20 martie 2013




This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.





I can't wait for:







Title: Taken


Author: Erin Bowman


Expected publication: April 16th 2013


No. pages: 352(hardcover)





Description:


There are no men in Claysoot. There are boys—but every one of them vanishes at midnight on his eighteenth birthday. The ground shakes, the wind howls, a blinding light descends…and he’s gone.

They call it the Heist.

Gray Weathersby’s eighteenth birthday is mere months away, and he’s prepared to meet his fate–until he finds a strange note from his mother and starts to question everything he’s been raised to accept: the Council leaders and their obvious secrets. The Heist itself. And what lies beyond the Wall that surrounds Claysoot–a structure that no one can cross and survive.

Climbing the Wall is suicide, but what comes after the Heist could be worse. Should he sit back and wait to be taken–or risk everything on the hope of the other side?





Add it to your shelf:





What's your WOW or what book that it wasn't released you want to read?

Feel free to leave a link.



11 comentarii:

  1. This was my WoW a while back. Good pick!http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/03/waiting-on-wednesday-39.html

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Wow, that sounds scary! But interesting!Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog!Eva @ All Books Considered

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Taken was my pick a few weeks ago. Great pick. Taken sounds amazing.Em @ A Beautiful MadnessMy WOW

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Just discovered it and it sounds pretty good for me.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Scary? Don't know. I just like it!Thanks for stopping by!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. It really is. Looks like there is some people that wait for this book. Can't wait! Going to see your pick! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. I read this a while back and it was an okay read, bit i didn't love it. I hope you enjoy it though!New follower. My WOW

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Really? Well, I'll give it a try. Hope I'll like it,if not love it.Thanks for following! :) Going to check your WOW!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. I'm always curious to this book! :Dgreat WoW :)Camelle @ Home of a book lover

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Why not leave a comment? ^^

Followers

Stay updated here

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Pick of the week

Pick of the week

Rating

1/5 Not worthy

2/5 Not for me

3/5 Good

4/5 Thrilling

5/5 Awesome!

Blog Archive

Formular de contact

Nume

E-mail *

Mesaj *

Popular Posts

Award :)

Award :)

I like

Photobucket
Un produs Blogger.