joi, 14 martie 2013



      Hi everyone! ^^ I decided to have this special post or you can call it a meme. Here you can post a book that you just found out and you added to your shelf(Goodreads)/TBR list or you can share a book that you have on your real bookshelf. You can post it any time you want as long as you link back to my blog. Feel free to leave me a link.


Wanna add Eye of the Moonrat to your shelf?










Title: Eye of the Moonrat


Author: Trevor H.Cooley


Genre: Fantasy


No.pages:360(ebook)





Description:


Justan was raised on the outskirts of the Dremaldrian Battle Academy. He watched his father ascend the ranks within the academy to become one of the most respected warriors in the kingdom. The only thing he has ever wanted is to become an academy student and follow the path of his father. Unfortunately, only the best can enter the academy and Justan is a horrible fighter. Everyone tells him that he is more suited to scholarly work than swordplay. In desperation he hurls himself into training, eager to overcome the doubters and walk into the academy triumphant, unaware that secretive powers plot to disrupt his plans.

Meanwhile, an evil wizard of immense power is using magic to twist the bodies of the creatures of the land and transform them into monsters. With these creatures and the peoples of the wilds, he is building an army . . .

Ogres and dragons, warriors and wizards are destined to clash, their fates guided by The Bowl of Souls.

Eye of the Moonrat is book one of The Bowl of Souls series.






My expected rating:




Hope I'll get my hands on this one day.



Anyone read it?What do you think about the book?
Wanna add it?
If yes just click here:







5 comentarii:

  1. Wow, the cover is so weird! ^-^ I like it!I am not gonna add more books to my to-read shelf. I already have a lot. But this post is cool! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. That cover scares me. I want to add a book wrote by Lili St Crow, Nameless :D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Well,I said to myself find it,like it,add it. I'lljust have a long to-read list. Ella has over 1000 on her to-read. :) That's a lot. I want that too.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. :)) Never thought is scary. For me is quite normal. :)) Heard about the book but I don't know where. Gonna google this now!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. The cover is so funny! :)) I like mice, I find them sweet (I know, I have a twisted mind). I would totally read this book.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Why not leave a comment? ^^

Followers

Stay updated here

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Pick of the week

Pick of the week

Rating

1/5 Not worthy

2/5 Not for me

3/5 Good

4/5 Thrilling

5/5 Awesome!

Blog Archive

Formular de contact

Nume

E-mail *

Mesaj *

Popular Posts

Award :)

Award :)

I like

Photobucket
Un produs Blogger.