vineri, 22 martie 2013



NU UITATI! CONCURSUL PRIMAVERII SE INCHEIE INTR-O ZI! MAI AVETI TIMP SA VA INSCRIETI DACA NU ATI FACUT-O!







      It was a hard week. I was trapped in a place that I thought I won't get out. I could communicate with other people and I wasn't able so send a report. I can see some survivors. Glad you are here!!!Did zombies reach you? If not you should be ready and this kit is perfect for you and it can save your life!Don't worry about the money,if the bank people are transformed in zombies you won't have to give back the money.






[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl40UVLTgfo]


      Also I want to hear what weapons you have near you if sth happens just like in the meme! Please leave a comment to see if you are ready! Gotta go! I can hear some strange noises. I have to change my place! Hope you will survive!




4 comentarii:

  1. Niciodata nu am iesit bine la jocul asta. Intr-o zi aveam un covrigel, iar acum am poseta.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. =)) Super faza cu covrigelul. Eu prima data aveam un banut langa mine,deci tu macar poti sa mananci covrigelul.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Why not leave a comment? ^^

Followers

Stay updated here

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Pick of the week

Pick of the week

Rating

1/5 Not worthy

2/5 Not for me

3/5 Good

4/5 Thrilling

5/5 Awesome!

Blog Archive

Formular de contact

Nume

E-mail *

Mesaj *

Popular Posts

Award :)

Award :)

I like

Photobucket
Un produs Blogger.