vineri, 12 aprilie 2013






This is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison can Read.





This weeks question:


We are about to see a lot of posts & tweets about reader conventions, RT, BEA, ALA and many more are starting soon. Which one would you love to attend? Where and why?

Well,in my town we don't have too many conventions. And I don't know too many people who likes reading,so... I don't attend to this kind of things. I don't really enjoy them even if I'd like to see some authors that I particularly like.

So what's your F&F? Feel free to leave me a link.
You can follow me via GFC,email or Bloglovin.
^^

10 comentarii:

  1. Great answerNew GFC followerDanielle @ Coffee and Charactershttp://www.daniellecromero.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Thanks for following! I was already following you via GFC! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Haha, there's always book signings, which I guess is kind of like a reader convention, but just tamer. Or you can move to Cali! JK. New GFC follower~Cindy @ http://bookaholicfaggots.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Hi Cindy! Thanks for following! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Nice blog...new follower.I am going to the BEA...went last year for the first time. Going to all four days this year. I will be staying with my son to save money on lodging. It is a lot of fun.ElizabethSilver's ReviewsMy Blog

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Lucky you! I'd also like to go there.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Why not leave a comment? ^^

Followers

Stay updated here

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Pick of the week

Pick of the week

Rating

1/5 Not worthy

2/5 Not for me

3/5 Good

4/5 Thrilling

5/5 Awesome!

Blog Archive

Formular de contact

Nume

E-mail *

Mesaj *

Popular Posts

Award :)

Award :)

I like

Photobucket
Un produs Blogger.