vineri, 26 aprilie 2013





This is a weekly meme hosted be Parajunkee and Alison can read.


This week's question:





Q: Is there a song that reminds you of a book? Or vice versa? What is the song & the book?





It's a little bit hard to think, but this song sometimes reminds me of The Phantom of the Opera by  Gaston Leroux. I really loved this book. It made me cry. It's not really a connection between the song and the book, but both of them make me feel the same emotion. I was listening it when I was reading the book.






[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVO8sUrs-Pw]





You can follow me via GFC,email or Bloglovin.


Also,I have some giveaways on my blog if you'd like to enter.(image link) :D







10 comentarii:

  1. I followed you every way that I could! Hope to see you around!My F&F

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Interesting way to put it! I think I was trying to hard to think of it in a distinctly connected way, and I didn't even think of trying a song and book that simply make me feel the same way.New follower!My FF

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I can't think of any songs that remind me of a book. I don’t connect music to books, and I usually read in quiet. New Follower via GFCMy FF @ The Creative ForumHappy Reading! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Nice picks!!!New Follower via GFCMy FF: http://www.nobentspines.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Thanks for following! :) Hope to see you around too!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. First I had no idea,because I wasn't able to find a song and make a connection. Then I thought at this. Thanks for following! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. I like to listen to music when I read but not always. I usually listen acoustic. Thanks for following!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Loved Phantom of the Opera and I love Green Day. I don't associate them with any books as I prefer to read in silence, but great choices.New follower via GFC.Thanks,Sandra SSBF Blog

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. new follower brought to you by parajunkie's look forward to your postshttp://guinandlibertadtomas.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Why not leave a comment? ^^

Followers

Stay updated here

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Pick of the week

Pick of the week

Rating

1/5 Not worthy

2/5 Not for me

3/5 Good

4/5 Thrilling

5/5 Awesome!

Blog Archive

Formular de contact

Nume

E-mail *

Mesaj *

Popular Posts

Award :)

Award :)

I like

Photobucket
Un produs Blogger.