marți, 16 aprilie 2013



Title: What Really Happened in Peru
Authors: Cassandra Clare and  Sarah Rees Brennan
Published: April 16th 2013 (yes,today *excited*)
No. pages: 40(e-book)

So,I really am looking forward to this book and I don't believe now is released. Magnus Bane is so so so awesome and now that I can find out more about him makes me happy. He is powerful after-all and I also like the guy that is playing him in the movie. I'm so excited!!!
He is just funny and sexy but adorable and fantastic and and.... Oh, he is gorgeous. !!!SPOILER IF YOU DIDN'T READ CITY OF GLASS!!! He and Alec look so cute together. Maybe you consider me weird but I have nothing with gay things,so I really like that Cassandra also put this kind of thing in her book. SPOILER END!!!

So you are going to read this book? Do you like Magnus?



Fans of The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices know that Magnus Bane is banned from Peru—and now they can find out why. One of ten adventures in The Bane Chronicles.

There are good reasons Peru is off-limits to Magnus Bane. Follow Magnus’s Peruvian escapades as he drags his fellow warlocks Ragnor Fell and Catarina Loss into trouble, learns several instruments (which he plays shockingly), dances (which he does shockingly), and disgraces his host nation by doing something unspeakable to the Nazca Lines.

This standalone e-only short story illuminates the life of the enigmatic Magnus Bane, whose alluring personality populates the pages of the #1 New York Times bestselling series, The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices series. This story in The Bane Chronicles, What Really Happened in Peru, is written by Sarah Rees Brennan and Cassandra Clare.







How can't you like him?









I'm sure Ella would like this!

4 comentarii:

  1. Am văzut coperta asta pe facebook şi m-am gândit că e prea frumos să fie adevărat, că e doar un fanart. OMGOMGOMGOMGMagnuuuus<3 I'LL SHIP MALEC FOREVERPăcat că are doar 40 de pagini. Asta ar însemna o oră de citit şi... hm, n-ar fi grozav dacă Leda ar scoate-o în ediţie de chioşc, cum a făcut cu ebookul de la Sometimes under the moonlight? :o3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Ar fi chiar super daca s-ar intampla asta. E ca si comandata pentru mine! ^^

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I agree Magnus is one of my absolute favorite characters in the series & the actor they chose looks amazing too :D I can't wait to see what he gets into in this one! PS-I love your Colbert gif AND those pics of Magnus ♥Thanks for sharing!Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. I simply can't wait to read it. I searched so much to find the perfect gif with Magnus because it was needed for such an awesome event.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Why not leave a comment? ^^

Followers

Stay updated here

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Pick of the week

Pick of the week

Rating

1/5 Not worthy

2/5 Not for me

3/5 Good

4/5 Thrilling

5/5 Awesome!

Blog Archive

Formular de contact

Nume

E-mail *

Mesaj *

Popular Posts

Award :)

Award :)

I like

Photobucket
Un produs Blogger.