miercuri, 10 aprilie 2013




Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.


This book is a must for me. You are kidding me? Egyptian Gods and San Diego in the same place?


You can see how marvelous is the cover? I would jump in it. :)) Is so magical. The release is so far-away...!





I can't wait for:







Title: The Chaos of Stars


Author: Kiersten White


Genre: Fantasy->Mythology


Expected publication: September 10th 2013
No. pages: 353(Hardcover)





Isadora’s family is seriously screwed up.

Of course, as the human daughter of Egyptian gods, that pretty much comes with the territory. She’s also stuck with parents who barely notice her, and a house full of relatives who can’t be bothered to remember her name. After all, they are going to be around forever—and she’s a mere mortal.

Isadora’s sick of living a life where she’s only worthy of a passing glance, and when she has the chance to move to San Diego with her brother, she jumps on it. But Isadora’s quickly finding that a “normal” life comes with plenty of its own epic complications—and that there’s no such thing as a clean break when it comes to family. Much as she wants to leave her past behind, she can’t shake the ominous dreams that foretell destruction for her entire family. When it turns out there may be truth in her nightmares, Isadora has to decide whether she can abandon her divine heritage after all.







So,I'm really waiting this book!What do you think?


What's your pick this week? Feel free to leave me a link with your WoW.













4 comentarii:

  1. Sounds good! :D Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I love the cover!! It's really wonderful! The plot sounds interesting and different from other books'!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Thanks for also stopping by my blog! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. I want to read it. It sounds so original. Wanna have this book when it will be released! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Why not leave a comment? ^^

Followers

Stay updated here

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Pick of the week

Pick of the week

Rating

1/5 Not worthy

2/5 Not for me

3/5 Good

4/5 Thrilling

5/5 Awesome!

Blog Archive

Formular de contact

Nume

E-mail *

Mesaj *

Popular Posts

Award :)

Award :)

I like

Photobucket
Un produs Blogger.