luni, 27 mai 2013






Well,hello! I'm happy to be part of this tour,now the second stop, where we have an awesome interview with Nichole Giles, the author of "Descendant". Hope you enjoy it!


You can see my review HERE







Nichole Giles was born in Nevada, and moved with her parents to a number of cities in and around the West. Writing is her passion, but she also loves to spend time with her husband and four children, travel to tropical and exotic destinations, drive in the rain with the convertible top down, and play music at full volume so she can sing along.









Hi Nichole! I'm happy to host you and your book on my blog.


1. What pushed you to write?
I am a sucker for a good story. I've always been a reader, and I read a few books that involved characters who were authors, and it sparked something in me. At one point, I wondered if I could do something like that too. I signed up for an online class, and then went to a writer's conference, and it snowballed from there.





2. What is the most difficult moment in writing a book?
Oh man, that's a tough one. I think beginnings are hard, because it's hard to know if you're starting in the right place until you actually get to the end. And I also think the middle is hard, because you have to keep people interested while you connect the middle and the end. It's a toss up which one is harder.



3. Do you find yourself in one of the characters?
I think there's a little of every author in each of their main characters, and since we use things we learn from real life to make the characters more real and more believable, I guess that does transfer a little bit sometimes.

4. What things inspire you when you're writing?
I love to drive in my car with the top down, listening to music. The tone of the music is totally dependent on my mood, but can be very influential about what I write later that day.

5. Some writers that you appreciate?
I am a fan of so many authors. I appreciate Elana Johnson, and Leigh Bardugo, George R.R. Martin, Maggie Stiefvater, Ally Condie, and a whole lot of other authors whose names I should mention, but that list would seriously take an entire post.

6. What book would you suggest without thinking too much?
Have you read Possession and Surrender by Elana Johnson? If so, then I definitely recommend Abandon, which is the third in the series. Also I recommend Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo.



7. What do you prefer: reading or writing?
Depends on the day. Reading is almost always easier, and I can do it to escape and relax. But I very much enjoy writing. I do it because I love it.

Thanks for the interview! I enjoyed it.








Title: Descendant
Author: Nichole Giles
Published May 1st 2013 by Rhemalda Publishing
No. pages: 278 (paperback)
Add it to: Goodreads








Seventeen-year-old Abigail Johnson is Gifted.

Blessed-or cursed-with Sight and Healing, Abby lives an unsettled life, moving from place to place and staying one step ahead of the darkness that hunts her. When she arrives in Jackson, Wyoming, she is desperate to maintain the illusion of normalcy, but she is plagued with visions of past lives mixed with frightening glimpses of her future. Then she meets Kye, a mysterious boy who seems so achingly familiar that Abby is drawn to him like he's a missing piece of her own soul.

Before Abby can discover the reason for her feelings toward Kye, the darkness catches up to her and she is forced to flee again. But this time she's not just running. She is fighting back with Kye at her side, and it's not only Abby's life at stake. (Goodreads)














5 comentarii:

  1. Great interview! Looking forward to reading her book(:Jackie

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Suna interesant, interviul este foarte frumos!Ai o nominalizare de la mine: http://alexandraslibrary.blogspot.ro/2013/05/versatile-blogger-award.html

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. http://vero-cartirecenzii.blogspot.ro/2013/06/2013-summer-challenge-si-versa-nu-stiu.html

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Sună foarte interesant și îmi place la nebunie coperta!O nominalizare aici.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Why not leave a comment? ^^

Followers

Stay updated here

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Pick of the week

Pick of the week

Rating

1/5 Not worthy

2/5 Not for me

3/5 Good

4/5 Thrilling

5/5 Awesome!

Formular de contact

Nume

E-mail *

Mesaj *

Popular Posts

Award :)

Award :)

I like

Photobucket
Un produs Blogger.