vineri, 19 iulie 2013

blogger, follow friday
Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison can Read.


This week's topic is:
Book Vacay: Where is the best destination reading spot for you? (Where do you like to go to read other then your home)

Well, I like to read in peaceful places where I'm surrounded by nature. I really love going in the mountains hearing the bird songs and enjoying a nice cup of coffee or tea in the morning. That's the perfect time for me to read. I also enjoy the rain and the cold weather even if I hate winter. Going in the mountains in summer is simply the best because where I live is so hot in summers and I don't like it.

I prefer to be followed by email, bloglovin or feedly, but chose what suits you the best.
You can find the links in the sidebar.
Also let me know if you followed me to follow you back.

5 comentarii:

  1. Beautiful picture :)
    I would love to live near the mountains

    New follower now following Bloglovin

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Your picture makes me sigh. I live in Florida and my least favorite season is summer. I'm dreaming of being in the mountains now. :) Happy Friday! New bloglovin follower.

    Meredith
    Meredith’s Musings

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. It looks beautiful!
    new follower via bloglovin
    here's our FF

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Me too. :) Too much sun for me!
    Gonna follow you back!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Oh, I also don't like summer. Is too hot for me. The weather is killing me.
    Thanks for following! Gonna follow you back! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Why not leave a comment? ^^

Followers

Stay updated here

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Pick of the week

Pick of the week

Rating

1/5 Not worthy

2/5 Not for me

3/5 Good

4/5 Thrilling

5/5 Awesome!

Formular de contact

Nume

E-mail *

Mesaj *

Popular Posts

Award :)

Award :)

I like

Photobucket
Un produs Blogger.